Tuesday, March 04, 2008

This is, "Yo Momma"

I like the way I lie beside you, just to see you sleeping so soundly.
My heart gave me this tingly feeling, it yearns for your love so badly.
I shooked you and you moved, slightly. Secretly I smiled to myself.
Whenever we cleared our misunderstandings, I feel happy. Our bond got stronger.
You have no idea how much I'm willing to sacrifice for you, baby boy(:


---

HI EARTHLINGS.
Here are some Yo Momma jokes to cheer you up, make you happy, make your moodswing go away, relieve stress, laugh until your jaws drop and whatever happy things I can think of.

HAHAHAHA ENJOY.

**


"Yo momma so fat even Bill Gates couldn't pay for her liposuction!"

"Yo momma so fat when she lies on the beach no one else gets sun!"

"Yo momma so fat when she gets on the scale it says, "To be continued."

"Yo momma so fat when she wears a yellow raincoat, people say, "Taxi!"

"Yo momma so fat she put on her lipstick with a paint-roller."

"Yo Momma so poor when she goes to KFC, she has to lick other people's fingers!"

"Yo momma so stupid she could trip over a cordless phone!"

"Yo momma so stupid she stole free bread."

"Yo momma so stupid she thinks a quarterback is a refund!"

"Yo momma so stupid she asked you, "What is the number for 911?"

"Yo momma so ugly when she joined an ugly contest, they said, "Sorry, No Professionals."

"Yo momma so ugly when she walks down the street in September, people say ,"Damn, is it Halloween already?"

**


I'm going to present the GG PNA Silver Award to Mrs Teo tomorrow.
Well lets hope that no one catches me for my earhole, mulitple earsticks in one earhole, tucked out shirt, ankle length sock, eyes-covering fringe and I-don't-know already. Seriously.

:D

Okay thats all. March holidays are nearing woohooooo! I can't wait.
And tomorrow Yilian will be showing the class our class tee design!
Yaye class tee, (Big smile!)

No comments: